15 June 2020 - The Courage & Resilience Dinner
Hatch offers immersive learning experiences that help people and companies future-proof themselves in these fast-paced times.
At this Hatch Dinner-event you will experience:
- A delicious 3 course dinner created by top chefs from Italian-modern cuisine Restaurant La Domenica. Delivered to your home, presented by chef Flavio and prepared by you;
- A high quality wine-tasting with wines from small wineries curated and explained by a sommelier;
- Inspiring talk from researcher Roanne van Voorst, Anthropologist of the Future (Ph.D) and co-founder of Hatch, about why and how modern humans should develop courage and resilience in order to stay successful in the nearby future
- Hands on experiments to instantly feel a change in your life by Martijn Boomsma, co-founder of Hatch;
- Live music performances ;
- Connecting with like minded people, down to earth people who are also curious about what it means to be human in a tech-driven, fast-paced world.
Why should you join?
Predictions are that our society will face more changes in the next 20 years than it has in the past 300. According to sociologists, futurists and business experts; in order for modern humans to remain successful amidst these new realities and technologies, we need to develop a set of crucial capacities. At the top of that list are courage and resilience.
During this unique dinner we will explain why and how you and/or your colleagues can amplify your abilities to cope with the challenging and exciting times to come. We will cover questions, like: how can you become more courageous and develop a flexible mindset? Are there ways for you to become even better capable of problem solving and positive communicating - even amidst stress? And most importantly: how can you thrive during waves of difficulty, unpredictability and change in both your personal and work life?
Enjoy an amazing night with inspirational talks, mouth-watering food, top class wines and live performances. All from the comfort and convenience of your own home in the (digital) company of like-minded people.
17:00- 17:15 Introduction by Martijn Boomsma
17:15 - 17:50 Starter-talk: Roanne van Voorst
17:50 - 18:00 Menu-presentation: Chef Flavio & wine-pairing by sommelier
18:00 - 18:15 Short break – to prepare the first 2 courses
18:15 - 18:20 Live performance part 1
18:20 - 19:00 Start experimenting by Martijn Boomsma
19:00 - 19:15 Short break - to prepare the dessert
19:15 - 19:20 Live performance part 2
19:20 - 19:40 Round-up and Q&A
19:40 - 20:00 Drinks and live performance part 3
More information and tickets via Eventbrite: