Your feedback on Muscle Up Your Courage
Hatch's core mission is to future-proof individuals by strengthening the capabilities they need to succeed.
In line with this mission we aim to strengthen our programmes to increase their efficacy and impact in line with their objectives.
One thing is certain: communicating with our participants is central to improving the experience of our programmes, and to ensure they have the desired impact.
How we measure our impact and what we need to improve:
- Through one-on-one contact with participants during the programme.
- Receiving testimonials after the closing session where we link back to initial goals and participants have the opportunity to assess their progress towards these achievements.
- To gain quantitative evaluations of the experience we also survey the participants at different points within the programme.
We have created a report that covers the testimonials and feedback we have received for our Muscle Up Your Courage programme up until Q3 2021, as well as what we have done in response to this.
This report covers:
- Testimonials from past and current participants in the programme
- Scores from participants based on how the programme helped them meet both their and our objectives
- A run-through of all elements of the programme, asking for more specific feedback when the element was not up to par
- The steps we have already taken to strengthen the programme to create Muscle Up Your Courage 2.0
To view the report, click here.
Questions? Get in touch with me via email on email@example.com.